WORK AT NUGSMASHER
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Maintain, optimize and grow NugSmashers Youtube Channel to include staying on task with the production and posting schedule.
2. Assists in the production of single and multi-camera presentations by exercising creative and technical control of video/audio recording which may require functioning independently as a videographer, the producer, and/or director for the production, directing talent for voice, physical presence and actions, and editing the final product.
3. Exercises creative decision-making while assembling single and multi-camera presentations of recorded video, audio segments and/or image(s) into a completed technically and aesthetically effective presentation.
4. Facilitates the production of video presentations by participating in the construction or modification of sets for studio productions, selecting and lighting suitable settings for location productions, setting up, troubleshooting, and operating video equipment or assisting with the staging and presentation of productions on and off-site.
5. The building, maintaining and managing a small team of Videographer/Editors.
Full-time Employment at the NugSmasher Factory $52,000 - $80,000 per year plus bonus and benefits depending on qualifications and individual.
Full-time Employment at the NugSmasher Factory $32,000 - $50,000 per year plus bonus and benefits depending on qualifications and individual.
Must be detail and task-oriented, happy to help customers with a cheerful demeanor and always ready to be a team player. We are interviewing candidates with a strong background in customer care and sales experience is a plus!! If you are a strong individual, driven to succeed and are reliable this may be the fit for you! Please submit your detailed resume for immediate consideration.
Medical and Dental after 90 days.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $16.00 /hour
We are a fast-paced and quickly growing manufacturing company looking for the right individuals who aren't afraid of hard work to achieve more. If you are looking for an opportunity to work in an environment that value's your work ethic and attention to detail, we have a career path for you. Must be a good problem solver, work well with a team, good communication skills.
No experience necessary, we will train the right person in the following areas: Machine Operation, CNC Operation, CNC Programming, Welding, Assembly, Electrical Engineering, Shipping and Packaging. You just need a strong work ethic and be RELIABLE!
**Must have your own reliable transportation!!
Medical and Dental insurance options after 90 days.
Job Type: Full-time
Responsibilities include: Lead, train, coach and assist painters with finding solutions to increase productivity and product quality, maintain production and maintain organized clean work area. Must be able to set up, clean, maintain, troubleshoot and adjust paint booth equipment.
Ideal Candidate will have 1-2 years experience powder coating and spray painting. Effective written and verbal communication Ability to lead, train and assist painters, know tech terms of powder coating and spray painting. Must be able to pass drug and background screening $18-20 / hr. This position is full-time only.
We are seeking an experienced production operator in our graphics department. The operator will be responsible for the day to day print production and maintenance of the printers and other department equipment. The position requires a person who is very detail oriented and great in prioritizing, organizing and planning in order to see each job through completion and be able to meet given deadlines.
- Light to heavy production capabilities, from print too lamination of decals and vehicle wraps.
- Knowledge of various types of vinyl print media and over-laminates
- Use Large Format Cutter / Plotter
- Use large format laminator
- Cleaning & organization of the printers and related equipment
- Assist with Installation of graphics on Vehicles, Walls, Floors, Windows, Products and Displays
- Read and understand job tickets. Use job ticket information to ensure production is produced according to specification
- Monitor printer efficiencies and speed to ensure production levels meet or exceed standards and make appropriate adjustments.
- Must have the ability to maintain organization with multiple projects, prioritize workflow, adhere to timelines, and meet deadlines.
- Must be prompt, courteous, professional and take pride in work.
- Be responsible for the overall safety and cleanliness of equipment and production area.
- Ability to set up and operate a ripping software (such as Rasterlink) and Adobe Illustrator for plot- ting cut paths.
- Have the working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite v4+ (Illustrator) and how it pertains to large format printers, laminators and digital cutting plotters.
- Ability to work independently and with minimum supervision
- Ability to communicate effectively with other employees.
- Ability to work overtime and weekends when needed.
- Minimum 2 yrs of industry production experience
- High School Diploma.
- Strong references.
- Knowledge of Adobe suite and light graphics capabilities is preferable.
- Presentable knowledge of large format printing systems.
- Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (routers, printers etc.)
- Maintain a Windows domain server
- Check computer hardware (HDD, mouses, keyboards etc.) to ensure functionality
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications
- Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment
- Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their work
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc.)
- Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule
- Identify computer or network equipment shortages and place orders
- Proven experience as IT Technician or relevant position
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication ability
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
- Knowledge Wordpress, PHP and Python is a plus
- Certification as IT Technician will be an advantage (e.g. CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified IT Professional)