WORK AT NUGSMASHER
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Maintain, optimize and grow NugSmashers Youtube Channel to include staying on task with the production and posting schedule.
2. Assists in the production of single and multi-camera presentations by exercising creative and technical control of video/audio recording which may require functioning independently as a videographer, the producer, and/or director for the production, directing talent for voice, physical presence and actions, and editing the final product.
3. Exercises creative decision-making while assembling single and multi-camera presentations of recorded video, audio segments and/or image(s) into a completed technically and aesthetically effective presentation.
4. Facilitates the production of video presentations by participating in the construction or modification of sets for studio productions, selecting and lighting suitable settings for location productions, setting up, troubleshooting, and operating video equipment or assisting with the staging and presentation of productions on and off-site.
5. The building, maintaining and managing a small team of Videographer/Editors.
Full-time Employment at the NugSmasher Factory $52,000 - $80,000 per year plus bonus and benefits depending on qualifications and individual.
Full-time Employment at the NugSmasher Factory $32,000 - $50,000 per year plus bonus and benefits depending on qualifications and individual.
Must be detail and task-oriented, happy to help customers with a cheerful demeanor and always ready to be a team player. We are interviewing candidates with a strong background in customer care and sales experience is a plus!! If you are a strong individual, driven to succeed and are reliable this may be the fit for you! Please submit your detailed resume for immediate consideration.
Medical and Dental after 90 days.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $16.00 /hour
We are a fast-paced and quickly growing manufacturing company looking for the right individuals who aren't afraid of hard work to achieve more. If you are looking for an opportunity to work in an environment that value's your work ethic and attention to detail, we have a career path for you. Must be a good problem solver, work well with a team, good communication skills.
No experience necessary, we will train the right person in the following areas: Machine Operation, CNC Operation, CNC Programming, Welding, Assembly, Electrical Engineering, Shipping and Packaging. You just need a strong work ethic and be RELIABLE!
**Must have your own reliable transportation!!
Medical and Dental insurance options after 90 days.
Job Type: Full-time